Improve your visibility
Winning a medal is a way of ensuring that your award-winning products get the spotlight !
The winners of the Challenge Millésime Bio competition benefit from a diversified and dynamic communication:
- Possibility of affixing a medal on the packaging of the medal-winning products in order to attract the attention of the consumer in the shop
- A real marketing asset for highlighting your medal-winning wines and beers on your communication media: website, technical data sheet, etc.
- Distribution of the award to a list of 53,000 contacts of international professional buyers (wine merchants, CHR, retailers, distributors, supermarkets, exporters, wholesalers, etc.)
- Opportunity for your awarded products to be present in a reserved tasting area at the Millésime Bio 2022 international trade fair. This trade show welcomes 7,000 professional buyers and will take place from 24 to 26 January 2022 in Montpellier. (Millésime Bio official website: https://www.millesime-bio.com/). The prize list will also be communicated in advance to visitors of the digital edition of the Millésime Bio trade show which will take place on 17 and 18 January 2022.
- Benefit from a wide communication in the specialised and general public media due to the synergy of the competition with the Millésime Bio exhibition
Registering for the Challenge Millésime Bio competition means participating in a quality tasting. With its wealth of experience, Sudvinbio puts its expertise at the service of participants. With a panel of competent tasters, we ensure that the reputation of our competition and the value of the awards given to the wines and beers presented at the tasting are maintained.