I can't log in to my account in order to add my wines
1. You have an account from a previous year
You have to update old accounts by clicking here. After entering the e-mail address you used to create the account and ticking the boxes, you will receive an e-mail. Click the green button in the e-mail and then choose a new password. You must enter the password twice to avoid errors. It is only necessary to update an account once.
2. You have created a new account
You must activate new accounts by clicking on the button in the e-mail which is sent after the form is submitted. Don't forget to check your spam folder.
3. You don't have an account
You need to create one by clicking here. Don't forget to enter your e-mail address and password carefully and fill out all the required fields.
4. You can't login to your customer account
We recommend the use of Google Chrome or Firefox, rather than Internet Explorer which tends to generate bugs.
Sometimes connection problems are due to the fact that your cache is full, we advise you to clear your browsing history and connect again later.
I can access my account but can't add a wine
1. You have clicked on Add a wine and can see the form
Please ensure that all required fields have been filled out.
2. You would like to add a wine for which there is no corresponding appellation
Please send us a message so that we can add your appellation.