Participate in the contest
Challenge Millesime bio 2020 contest will take place on Wednesday, January 15 from 9:30 am to 12 pm in Montpellier.
Prerequisites for participation:
We strongly advise you to read the contest rules and the participation terms and conditions listed below as no refund will be made after receipt of your application. Thank you for your understanding.
- We remind you that this competition is open to organic wines and grape wines certified in accordance with the production method of organic farming in accordance with the European regulations in force. In-conversion wines are not accepted.
- Only wines packaged and ready to be marketed are allowed. For wines in vats, we do not accept "brut" wines in the sense that they must be as close as possible to the "prêt mise" conditions and represent the final blend of the wine that will be packaged. It is in your interest to present wines in optimal tasting conditions.
- The wines must come from a homogeneous batch available for sale, with quantities greater than or equal to 1000 litres for red, white and rosé still and sparkling wines and 100 litres for liqueur wines, natural sweet wines and straw wines. The wines must come from a clearly identified batch.
Registration of wines in the competition
Registration is done via the internet. You will find the access link at the bottom of this page.
Registration dates : November 4 to 29, 2019 *
Attention the 2020 competition presents 2 new conditions of participation :
- You may not register more than 6 wines per company
- * We will limit the maximum number of total samples, which means that as soon as we have reached our quota, we will close the site to registrations even if the November 29 deadline is not met. Tip: Register early, fill in all samples from the start and send complete participation packages quickly. Participation file
Preparation of participation files:
For each wine entered in the competition, you must provide the mandatory documents listed in the following document.
Sending dates: from 4 November to 6 December 2019
The file must be put in the box WITH the samples (see address in section: Sending samples)
In the case of separate sending, you must send your file to this address:
Challenge Millésime Bio 2020
ZAC Tournezy 2 - Bat A8
Rue Simone Signoret
You must provide 3 bottles of 0.75 cl for each wine registed.
If your wines are packaged in other centilisations, please send the following quantities per wine listed:
- 4 bottles if the wine is packaged in 0.50 cl
- OR 6 bottles if the wine is packaged in 0.25 cl
- OR 2 bibs of 5 litres maximum if your wine is packaged in bib
Dates for sending samples
- For wines from vintages prior to 2019 (and 2019 if possible) : from 4 November to 6 December 2019
- For wines of the 2019 vintage : from 4 November to 20 December 2019
This additional period is only reserved for bottles from the 2019 vintage. You must send all the participation forms for the wines, including those for the 2019 vintage, before 6 December 2019.
Before shipping your samples, please don't forget to put in the box your files.
Challenge Millésime Bio 2020
Marcel Dassault Park
Avenue Louis Blériot
Bureaux au fond du parking
34430 Saint Jean de Védas
From 8:30 am to 4 pm