Participate in the organic wine competition
The Challenge Millésime Bio 2021 comptest will take place in Montpellier on Tuesday 11 and Wednesday 12 January 2022.
Prerequisites for participation :
- We remind you that this competition is open to organic wines and grape wines certified in accordance with the production method of organic farming in accordance with the European regulations in force. In-conversion wines are not accepted.
- Only wines packaged and ready to be marketed are allowed. For wines in vats, we do not accept "brut" wines in the sense that they must be as close as possible to the "prêt mise" conditions and represent the final blend of the wine that will be packaged. It is in your interest to present wines in optimal tasting conditions.
- The wines must come from a homogeneous batch available for sale, with quantities greater than or equal to 1000 litres for red, white and rosé still and sparkling wines and 100 litres for liqueur wines, natural sweet wines, orange wines and straw wines. The wines must come from a clearly identified batch.
We strongly advise you to read the rules of the competition as well as the terms and conditions of participation listed on this page, as no refunds will be made after receipt of your application. Thank you for your understanding.
Registration of wines in the competition
Registration dates : from November 2 to 30, 2021 *
Online registration procedure
Registrations are only done on the internet via the MyVitibio platform (registration link at the bottom of this page).
Steps to register online :
The first 2 steps are not necessary if you have already created a MyVitibio account to register for the Millésime Bio exhibition or to join Sudvinbio. In this case, you only need to log in.
- Create a personal account linked to an email address allowing you to connect to MyVitibio at any time
- Create a company account with all the information related to the participating company
- To register your wines for the contest, you must :
- complete the online form with the information concerning the wine you are entering
- for each wine entered, upload the compulsory documents to your online space. The detailed list of mandatory documents can be downloaded below
- once all your products have been entered, click on the button I have finished my registration. This step will allow the competition team to start checking your file
- pay the participation fee by credit card, cheque or bank transfer. Once your file has been checked by the competition team, you will receive an invoice corresponding to your payment.
We will not accept wines registered with incomplete files at the tasting.
- You may not register more than 15 wines per company
- * We will limit the maximum number of total samples, which means that as soon as we have reached our quota, we will close the site to registrations even if the November 30 deadline is not met. Tip: Register early, fill in all samples from the start and send complete participation packages quickly.
Participation fees and payment methods
The participation fee, per registered wine, is 70 € excluding VAT for EU countries outside France and 84 € including VAT for France and countries outside the EU.
The registration fee can be paid by credit card directly on the registration site, by bank transfer (Sudvinbio bank details below) or by cheque made out to Sudvinbio (only for French participants).
Prepare the packages with the samples
You must enclose in the box the presentation sheet of the wine in the box. This form can be downloaded from your online registration area.
Number of bottles to be sent per registered wine
You must provide 3 bottles of 0.75 cl for each wine registed. The bottles must be dressed (if your wine does not yet have its definitive label, you can attach the visual of the label of the previous vintage by modifying the data that change or a white label with the name of the cuvée and the legal mentions).
Any wine registered without the minimum number of bottles will not be presented at the tasting.
If your wines are packaged in other centilisations, please send the following quantities per wine listed:
- 4 bottles if the wine is packaged in 0.50 cl
- OR 6 bottles if the wine is packaged in 0.25 cl
- OR 2 bibs of 5 litres maximum if your wine is packaged in bib
Dates for receiving samples
For wines from vintages prior to 2021: from 2 November to 9 December 2021
For wines from the 2021 vintage: from 2 November to 23 December 2021
This additional period is only reserved for wines of the 2021 vintage.
Please note : the offices will be closed to the receipt of packages from 23 December 2021
Before sending your samples, don't forget to attach the wine description sheet which can be downloaded from your online space.
Challenge Millésime Bio 2022
Bureaux à droite directement après l'entrée du site de l'ICV (institut coopératif du vin)
La Jasse de Maurin
Mobile phone number to give to the person in charge of delivery : 06 69 79 54 87
GPS coordinates to be entered on the address : Latitude : 43.5573798 / Longitude : 3.8604374
From 8:30 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday
We have reached the maximum quota of entries for the 2022 competition. See you next year !
Download the registration procedure: HERE