Participate in the contest 2021
The Challenge Millésime Bio contest 2021 will take place on Wednesday, January 20th and Thursday, January 21st from 9:30 am to 12 pm in Montpellier.
Prerequisites for participation:
We strongly advise you to read the contest rules and the participation terms and conditions listed below as no refund will be made after receipt of your application. Thank you for your understanding.
- We remind you that this competition is open to organic wines and grape wines certified in accordance with the production method of organic farming in accordance with the European regulations in force. In-conversion wines are not accepted.
- Only wines packaged and ready to be marketed are allowed. For wines in vats, we do not accept "brut" wines in the sense that they must be as close as possible to the "prêt mise" conditions and represent the final blend of the wine that will be packaged. It is in your interest to present wines in optimal tasting conditions.
- The wines must come from a homogeneous batch available for sale, with quantities greater than or equal to 1000 litres for red, white and rosé still and sparkling wines and 100 litres for liqueur wines, natural sweet wines and straw wines. The wines must come from a clearly identified batch.
Registration of wines in the competition
Registration is done via the internet. You will find the access link at the bottom of this page.
Registration dates : from November 9 to December 4, 2020 *
- You may not register more than 10 wines per company
- * We will limit the maximum number of total samples, which means that as soon as we have reached our quota, we will close the site to registrations even if the December 4 deadline is not met. Tip: Register early, fill in all samples from the start and send complete participation packages quickly. Participation file
Preparation of participation files:
For each wine entered in the competition, you must provide the mandatory documents listed in the following document.
Sending dates: from 9 November to 9 December 2020
The file must be put in the box WITH the samples (see address in section: Sending samples)
In the case of separate sending, you must send your file to this address:
Challenge Millésime Bio 2021
ZAC Tournezy 2 - Bat A8
Rue Simone Signoret
You must provide 3 bottles of 0.75 cl for each wine registed.
If your wines are packaged in other centilisations, please send the following quantities per wine listed:
- 4 bottles if the wine is packaged in 0.50 cl
- OR 6 bottles if the wine is packaged in 0.25 cl
- OR 2 bibs of 5 litres maximum if your wine is packaged in bib
Dates for sending samples
- For wines from vintages prior to 2020 (and 2020 if possible) : from 9 November to 9 December 2020
- For wines of the 2020 vintage : from 9 November to 23 December 2020
IMPORTANT ! The current context can lengthen delivery times, please take this into account when planning your bottle shipments.
This additional period is only reserved for bottles from the 2020 vintage. You must send all the participation forms for the wines, including those for the 2020 vintage, before 9 December 2020.
Please don't forget to join your file to the samples in the box before shipping them.
Challenge Millésime Bio 2021
Marcel Dassault Park
Avenue Louis Blériot
Bureaux au fond du parking
34430 Saint Jean de Védas
From 8:30 am to 4 pm
Summary of the stages of participation in the 2021 Challenge Millesime Bio contest
See computer graphics at the top of this page
Participate in the competition
What happens if the tasting is cancelled due to the COVID-19 epidemic?
Should the sanitary conditions related to the COVID-19 epidemic force us to cancel the event on the scheduled dates, we plan to store the wines in conditions suitable for storage and to postpone tasting to a later date. For those who wish to send new samples before the new tasting date, this will be possible.
Under no circumstances will we reimburse the participation fee or return the bottles.